K value for warehouse law is determined by overall coefficient
of heat transfer (Kcal/m2-h-°C)
[Coefficient of heat conductivity or insulation (Kcal/m2-h-°C)/thickness
of insulation (mm)]
Thickness if replaced
+10°C – (-5°C)
(-5°C) – (-25°C)
(-25°C) – (-35°C)
(-35°C) – (-45°C)
- Temperature range is the reference value. Calculation of economical
panel thickness depends on size and intended use.
- Coefficient of treat conductivity (Kcal/m2-h-°C) :Rigid
polyurethane foam = 0.018 Styrofoam = 0.03
Compared with the other types of panels, this type of panel
- Highly effective in heat insulation.
- Compared with the other typed of panels, this type of panel
can be a longer panel.
- The sillicon-base sealer will be used for the panel joint
sections to ensure excellent air-tightness.
- The component of this type of panel is the self-extinction
type foam (class SE).
900 mm, standard
length of wall panel
length of ceilling panel
weight (N/m2 (Kcal/m2))
member of panel
Colared steel sheet
Hard polyurethane foam (self-extinction
Hard vinyl chloride frame engogement
(K value of general section)
(0.42 Kcal/m2-h-°C )
incorporation in panel
Various funcetions can be
incorporated each panel of the panel manufacturing